Damaged & Mishipped Items
Please follow these steps.
1. Upon pick up/delivery, inspect all items confirming no possible visible damage. If there are signs of possible concealed damage, like a tear on the packaging, please MAKE A NOTE OF THIS WHEN YOU SIGN FOR RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT, AND DON’T HESITATE TO REMOVE PROTECTIVE COVERING TO EXPOSE ANY QUESTIONABLE AREA.
2. All products must be inventoried in at time of pick up, once material is signed for, your signature is confirmation product is received, signature is FINAL word of receipt.
3. Should you find a damaged cabinet during the receiving process, please advise shipping agent, we will pull another cabinet if it is standard stock item, day of shipping before you sign as received.
4. Notify us immediately of any shipping or damage problem.
5. Determine the extent of damage, if a cabinet only has bent hinge or missing screw, etc. then a new repair part can be sent out. If the cabinet box is damaged, you may need a complete new cabinet for replacement. Small items such as a hinge can be sent out quickly, without sending the old part back to us.
6. Notify shipping agent immediately if wrong sku is in shipment or incorrect quantities, please do not sign document confirming job is shipping 100% complete if it is not. If you sign for the material you own it.
One Year Limited Warranty Coverage
ProCraft cabinets and related cabinetwork manufactured and assembled by ProCraft are warranted to the original purchaser for one (1) year from the date of original purchase or as long as the original purchasing consumer owns the home, whichever is less.
One Year Limited Warranty
Warranty does not cover problems caused by improper installation of cabinets, or added cabinetwork. Warranty does not cover any product used or installed in connection with cabinets, such as appliances, countertops, plumbing fixtures or electrical fixtures. Warranty does not cover damage caused by transportation storage or exposure to excessive temperatures or to defects from misuse, neglect, accidents, alterations, any improper use or care or failure to maintain cabinets. No installer, dealer, retailer, sub-contractor, agent or employee of ProCraft Cabinetry has the authority to alter the obligations or limitations of ProCraft Cabinetry’s warranty. Warranty is not transferable.
No two trees are alike wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain, mineral streaks and knots are not considered defects. Color variations in cabinets are a natural occurrence due to species, age, character, and exposure to sunlight. Painted products, glazed or rub-thru product with normal aging, will show uneven hang-up on profiled edges, rag marks, glaze hang-up around natural characteristics in the wood, the patina will vary in severity within individual doors. Expansion and contraction due to climate changes in the painted wood surface will cause fractures in the paint surface at joints (stile and rails). New and or used cabinets may not match display samples and/or existing cabinets. Such variations are not considered defects. Defect does occur; defective part will be repaired or replaced by ProCraft Cabinetry at its sole discretion.
Wood By nature will undergo expansion and contraction movement year after year as it adjust to the changing atmospheric humidity and temperature changes. as such, stress lines may become visible on painted cabinets especially at the joints, any such incidence is not considered a defect
WARRANTOR SHALL IN NO CASE BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE, INSTALLATION, PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE OF ITS PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow exclusion of limitation for incidental and consequential damages. Check with your state for your specific legal rights. Warranty claims should be submitted to:
ProCraft Cabinetry, Inc.